1:64 Scale Race Team Canopies – Paper Model Diorama Building Kits
These Racing Canopy diorama kits for Hot Wheels and 1:64 scale diecast cars are the perfect addition to your garage of customs or collection of cars that share the same livery. Whether you are into Gulf racing (and who isn’t right?!) or you’re a fan of the Advan or Monster colour schemes there is a Race Canopy to suit your collection. Of course if you are one of those nuts just waiting for VTec to kick in then the Spoon racing themed canopy is right up your alley. 4 different styles to choose from but we are always adding more.
Speaking of adding more, not only have we since added Mooneyes and Nissan/Nismo and Ford and a few others, we have also just added Ferrari and BRE Racing to the Race Canopy line-up.
What Racing Canopy Diorama Kits are available?
These canopies, designed to mimic popular racing teams are available in the following styles, race teams, and automotive performance brands:
NEW FERRARI & BRE Canopies now available
- GULF RACING TEAM (2 Versions)
- SPOON RACING (Honda) (2 Versions)
- ADVAN RACING – YOKOHAMA TIRES (2 Versions)
- MONSTER ENERGY RACING (2 Versions)
- MOONEYES RACING
- NISSAN GTR NISMO RACING (2 Versions)
- CALSONIC RACING
NEW GULF RACING CANOPY – 2 VERSIONS NOW AVAILABLE
What exactly are these kits made of and how easy are they to assemble?
- Please visit the Diorama FAQ page for full installation instructions
- Alternatively, visit the installation guide at Speedstar Diorama – our suppliers and friends from Malaysia
These Paper diorama kits are made from thick (230gsm+) gloss paper and the printed images are clear and the colours vibrant. Clear instructions are provided but the process of cutting out and folding the necessary pieces is so easy you won’t need the instructions anyway.
Our advice however is to take your time and ensure that all your cuts are precise and square and that your folds are the same. We have seen some diorama kits put together so badly it looks like an earthquake has come through – effective if your diorama is located in LA or San Francisco maybe but not a good look overall.
We have tried to share pics of the various 1:64 scale diorama buildings assembled with cars included as we have received some from happy buyers but since this is a relatively new product to our shop we don’t have that many to pick from. If you haven’t picked up on this not so subtle clue then please do share your completed diorama pictures with us so we can share them with the greater customising community 🙂 (Free publicity for you of course)
SHIPPING & HANDLING INFORMATION
- Due to the weight of these garage workshop diorama kits there is a limit of 3 per order. More than this would double the cost of postage but since many other diorama building kits are lighter it would be unfair to charge postage on each individual diorama package.
- Shipping Costs are therefore set at $13.50 standard international shipping and another $6.00 for each diorama kit that is ordered – with a maximum of 3 kits per order allowed
*Note that if you pay an excessive amount of postage then I will always refund the difference after the items have been sent 🙂