MCH are pleased to offer these hand painted and intricately detailed 1:64 scale people from Wedgetail Customs Australia.
Diorama People and Famous Characters in 1:64 Scale
Take your 1:64 scale Hot Wheels Diorama to the next level with these beautifully detailed figures and famous characters from film and popular culture – available in an ever growing range of styles and looks. In fact we are so committed to the 1:64 world in which we dwell that we’ll happily take requests and hear your ideas about what or should I say WHO you would like to see represented in 1:64 scale. Just shoot an email to email@example.com or use the contact us form here to get in touch.
Diorama People – Options and Pricing
- Figures come in either sets for $10 or individually for $3 each.
– Regular people and beach people come with 5 people per set (a random mix of male/female and old/young)
– The Specialty or ‘PREMIUM’ sets come with 4 people each.
- When you buy 4 individual characters you get 1 additional ‘regular’ character (chosen at random)*
*To keep the cost even at $10 I am offering a special deal whereby when you buy 4 ‘premium’ figures I will throw in 1 random regular figure to make up for the additional $2. I am currently working on something so that when you combine 4 figures into your cart it automatically reduces the price from $12 to $10. The bonus figure is until I get this working 🙂
Supply and Inventory Information
Due to the fact these figures are hand painted there are only 10 or so of each available at any one time. As the stock numbers drop I will arrange for more figures to be painted but this will of course result in figures being unavailable. Note that my supplier is local and as such there will not be more than a few days wait on new stock.
Check back every couple of days if the diorama figurine or set you are after is unavailable as stock is constantly being replenished (not to mention added to)
Packaging and Shipping Information
The Diorama Figurines come packaged as shown above
Making the Figures Stand Up On Their Own
* The figures do not come with a base but one can easily be made by cutting Hot Wheels Blisters into small squares and using some sort of hobby glue or epoxy to fasten them. (Avoid using superglue as this leaves a white residue).
International And Domestic Shipping Costs
* Due to the size of the packaging the cheapest shipping option to anywhere in the world (excluding Australia) is $10. This is also a flat rate fee so at the risk of sounding like a sleazy sales man I would genuinely recommend purchasing a few sets and/or some decals while you are at it.
* Shipping within Australia remains at the flat rate of $4